Wednesday, December 19, 2007

good day...

The bad day yesterday kept getting worse (one thing was that I got a letter from the gallery saying that they are closing the end of December and everyone needs to come get their art by then) till about 10:30 when I finally had the projects where they needed to be for the rest of the week to get done, the house was clean, laundry done and folded, christmas letters ready to go (our printer working), Lily was bathed and asleep for the night (she took a three hour nap, I think that's why she was so clingy, I held her for half her nap though), shopping done, library stuff returned, Youssef was home from plasma, ect. ect. (He won 50 dollers in a drawing too!)

I still have a lot to do but I feel like it's doable. My hips and pelvis still feel like they are breaking or brused on and off from being pregnant, but it's not as bad today as some days. Lily was good most of the morning and I made some headway on projects. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere today (though I have to go out tomorrow). The house isn't too trashed (just localized messes).

I'm feeling pretty optomistic... I just needed to do all that extra stuff last night to make today run smoothly. I tired myself out, but slept better because my dreams weren't stressed out ones.

After Lily falls asleep (I'm holding her now) I'm going to have a mocha and work on (hopfully, finish!) a project. :)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I'm glad to hear you are having a better day! I too am behind on my Christmas projects, I hope to get a big chunk done tonight since Ryan will be home at 6:00 instead of 9:00 or 10:00. I don't even have a good reason like you and Rachel and I too have felt over worked and very behind. Hah and I started doing Christmas stuff in November. So, you are doing a really good job. I remember the hip cracking pain and it's really hard to walk,stand or sit and you are doing projects and taking care of a almost 2yr old. You deserve a long hot bath and 12 hours of sleep. If only, right?