Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An hour left to go




It's that time of day again (the picture isn't actually from today but her sad expression is how I usually feel right now.) It's that time of day again when there is just an hour left to go till Youssef comes. I was straightening up the house (a usual practice at this time of day) and I'm reminded again how I always wish for some adult conversation about this time. Youssef usually sleeps or reads on the bus and doesn't want to talk to me now anyway. Oh, which reminds me, we are canceling our cell-phones so if you don't have our house number give us a call so we can give you the house number (it's just an extra $100 a month that we really don't need to be spending so that's why we are canceling them.)
So... that time of day when I feel like talking which is why I'm blogging. Only, I really don't have anything interesting to say. We went to the library today and the park and target and other mother's (not in that order) and left the house too late in the morning so Lily was a bit sensative and we had some troubles communicating. I got some nice jammies for Renna (I only had three in the size she is right now so a few more will be nice) and both girls got tights to go with their easter dresses and Lily got some pretty sandles to wear with her dress (they are violet and sparkly.) It was pretty nice getting those things there because I was able to turn some stuff in so I actually didn't spend any money today! (Youssef always likes hearing news like that when I list all the loot we got shopping.) I let Lily pick out a toy at Other Mother's too. She got a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal. She's always wanted a real Winnie the Pooh and we had enough money from the trade in stuff to get it.
Oh!!! Youssef's actually calling me!!!

No comments: