Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pampered


As you can see, Lily wanted her nails done... while wearing her princess dress (she's really been into dressing up and twirling and princess things a LOT lately. It's pretty cute!)

That one is sort of the "I'll just pick another color without anyone looking" look... I could only put so many colors on her toes and fingernails though!

Her toes are different colors of red, but you can't tell in the picture.

This last one doesn't quite match the others, but she'd found the mask thing that her Grammy had left here and loved wearing around the house (and over her eyes too!) with her new nighty and other attire as well. I thought it looked cute so I took a picture of her... she's being a little goofy in the picture and jumped off dramatically after I took the picture.

No comments: