Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Missing Christmas...


I couldn't bare to take these down quite yet.. especially since I just finished Renna's

I'm sad to see these things go

It was too short of a time...

Oh.. and cheap oranges...

I was ready in a way to take down our decorations.. but not at the same time. I've never felt like a Christmas season has gone by as quickly as this one. Usually, I'm ready to take everything down the week after Christmas, but this year I only took stuff down because the tree was so dry that it would lose needles if you looked at it and Lily's birthday is on Sunday (got to decorate with everything princess!) So everything is taken down except the Christmas pictures that I just couldn't take down quite yet...

Our first Christmas.. the good old days..


Pregnant with Lily feeling really heavy..


Lily's first Christmas where we went a visiting all of Youssef's side.


Last year looking forward to the baby sister (but I didn't want to be in the shot this time... and anyway, Lily was too cute by herself!)


This year! Renna's first Christmas and all of us together.

I think I'll do a group picture every few years or so and the ones in the middle will be just the girls. Mainly because they change a lot quicker than we do. :)

2 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

I know what you mean! Did we actually have Christmas this year? I really enjoyed myself but everything is such a blur. However, I already find myself looking forward to next year when we are settled in our home with a newly crowned one year old and things are laid back and totally fun! I bet you will be in the same place only in Dallas, with older kids. How wonderful and slightly scary to know a whole year will pass so quickly. Love, Nat

Lynne' said...

Yeah.. maybe in Dallas, but maybe not. I've been trying to talk Youssef into slowing things down just for another year. It would be incredibly amazing to have a whole year of our marriage to not have some gigantic change/problem/issue of some kind. If you would stay an extra year we could actually save some money (totally unheard of) and maybe enjoy the every day without every other day being "stress till you get shingles" days. ;) yeah... umm.. so maybe we'll get one more Christmas here, but of course God might speed it up more than I'd like. ;)