Tuesday, July 30, 2013

gluten free (sugar free) oatmeal "breakfast" cookies

This would be the "before" picture.  I started using more foil in cooking because I'm seriously tired of washing the same dishes over and over again.  So, there you go.

This is super easy to make!
Here's the ratio
One banana (mashed up - I used a pastry knife to mash it)
1/2 cup gluten free oats (or normal oats if you don't have to be gluten free)
1/2 cup of raisins and/or some chocolate chunks or other dried fruit

Cook on 350 for 12 minutes.

I have no idea how long these will last or if they need to be refrigerated because we eat them too quickly.

THAT IS IS!  The batch that you see is three times this, but I thought it was helpful to know the ratio according to the bananas available.  I had three bananas so did 1 and 1/2 cups oats and 1 and 1/2 cups of raisins and chocolate.  You can taste it as you go to just to see if you want something else in there.  I also added a bit of chopped almonds to this batch.

She was telling me which one was her favorite.  :)

No comments: